Friday, October 18, 2013

Hiatus

Hi there!  It's me.....  You know.........me.  It's been a while but, come on. 

Awkward pause.

You know, ME!  Mama bear, in love with her cubs & Papa bear. Designer of itty bitty dresses, salt air addict, writer, lives for morning coffee, dreamer of coastal living.  Ring any bells?  Yeah, you got it.  That's me!

 Phew.  You had me worried for  a second.

I wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about this blog.  Far from it actually.  I just need to prioritize and take a step back from this.  Not sure for how long. 



What will I be doing, you ask?  Well, I will be sewing like mad,  getting ready for craft fair / holiday season.  I am sewing pinafores, peasant dresses, making necklaces for Mamas and little ones.  (Or Aunties, Grandmas, Sisters.....I don't discriminate.)  I am thinking of doing some inspirational quote plaques too.   I will be giving my Etsy shop, My Sweet Marmalade more love.

After that,  I plan to focus on some writing projects that have been burning a hole in head for a while now.  You haven't read the last of my works.  There are some exciting projects I want to work on next year!

I also have the little tribe that keeps me hoppin'.  Boy, do they ever these days!

So basically, just sticking to the "plan" and following my bliss.

Thanks for reading and supporting me thus far.

Don't ever hesitated to email me at mysweetmarmalade@yahoo.com.  Check out what I am pinning on Pinterest, or follow me on twitter @SewWriteOnMama.  Oh, and don't forget good ole FaceBook.

I will miss this place,  but it is time for me to go......................

"There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars. "  - Jack Keroac

xoxo

Love, Peace, and Sandy Feet,
Mama Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment