Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gettin' Crafty between spells of Morning Sickness

It started as 3 wooden bangles that I would never again.  Here is a lovely orange one.


Wait, let me back up one step.  Last night I was reading a blog that I enjoy called "bleubird" and she had this post called Ten Things.


So this morning, I took 3 wooden bangles and sifted through stacks of fabric remnants to make these...





It only took minutes to cut long strips of fabric and wrap the bangles.  I just tied them in a knot to hold the fabric on.  

Easy peasy.

Then out of nowhere my ever so reliable morning sickness paid a visit.

Once that was done I took a shower and got dressed.  I even made a makeshift headband from some of the same material, which by the way is call Too Muchery by Helen Dardik.  Love that print!  Don't' you?

My daughter thinks they are pretty fun.

Have a nice day everyone.




Glad I got my crafting fix today.  That always makes me feel better.

Now, go on! 
Get yours!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these...especially the headband. Ah, how creative expressions soothes the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete