Monday, March 12, 2012

Custom One Pocket Pinafore

Here is a look at my latest Custom One Pocket Pinafore that I sewed.  Woodland creatures are always so charming! 









My Esty Shop, My Sweet Marmalade now has listings for Custom Pinafores.  You pick the size and color/theme (or I am happy to dream up something for you) and I create a unique garment for your special lady in your life.  Sizes available are Newborn - 5T. 

I really had a good time with this one.  My husband (who rarely gets that enthusiastic over baby dresses) was gushing over this one.  He thought I should have made more for sale and one for our daughter too.  I reminded him that this was a Custom order and will remain a one-of-a-kind but felt really good that he loved it as much as I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment