Sunday, August 18, 2013

Partly Cloudy and 38 Degrees

My lucky Hubby (lucky for more than one reason) won some passes to the Harpoon Brewery for a tour and lunch! 


You know me.  Partly cloudy and 38 degrees is not my cup of tea...........Unless we are at the Harpoon Brewery in Windsor, VT!


Hubby and I were in celebration mode (my day of birth celebration mode), beer sample platters, perfect weather, good food, and even better company.
((  This one is for you Kim! ;)  ))
Down the hatch. The Saison Various Sample Tray.  #3 was my fav yet all were delicious.
Perfect conditions for a White UFO.
The scenery was a VT picture perfect.
Sitting back in the Adirondacks next to the beer that's abewin'.  It is a tough job but someone has to do it. 
Happy Mama.  Sun.  Beer.  Quiet.  Aaaaaaaaaw.
Add caption
We had pulled pork nachos, buffalfo wings, and some grass-fed, local meat.  Delish!
I took this picture for my Dad who is a wood-worker and appreciates all things tree.  So by genetics, so do I. 
Next door is Silo Vodka......we didn't quite make it this time.
The happy couple at the brewery!


 If you ever get the chance to make it up to Windsor, VT, I highly recommend stopping at the Harpoon Brewery for a tour and a lunch.  It is worth the trip.  Explore their beers, learn a little something about how beer is made, have a fantastic meal, shop for some cool Harpoon gear and leave a happy person.

Peace, Love, and Sandy Feet,
Mama Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment