Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I want to be clear here......so let me spell it out.



 The list this year could go on and on.  Here are some biggies!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Enjoy your families and friends, eat well, laugh too hard, indulge a little,  let your thanks be known, be safe, be giving, stay in the now and enjoy it as it comes.

Love you all,
Mama Nic
 


 Now, let me begin......and like I said, this really is JUST the beginning of my thanks.

Three healthy kids!
Husband!

Another Year on this beautiful planet earth!
Newbie!



Kisses!
Support!




Grace!


Internal Awakening!
Van big enough to get us all around!


Intuition!.......Really getting that lesson.  Trust it, always!

Naps!




Grandparents!......theirs AND mine.  Love you Gram and Thanks Mima & Brumpa and Gramma & Poppy for all you do!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment