Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2 Weeks! Already?

Enjoy some pictures from the last 2 weeks.  The girl is growing fast!  Soaking up every moment with her.  I will catch you up more when I can.  For now I will let the pictures tell the story.  As you can see, we are doing great!

Bloom and Grow. 

Beautiful baby girl.

Snuggle time with Auntie.

Hamming it up for the camera.

LOVE this shot.  She is wearing the dress I sewed for her while I was pregnant.  It fits perfectly and she looks gorgeous. 

The tribe!

Bubba showing off his Captain America face painting from our 1st outing all together as a family.  We went to a street fair and had a great time.

Sister in matching dresses.  Looks like she was caught doing something naughty by the look on her face.  

LOVE

Chica!

Butterfly face painting!  So still and serious.  :)

Peaceful in her matching pinafore and burp cloth.  She even matches big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment