Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I know what I want. Now what?



First of all I would like to send a loving thought and prayer out to everyone that has been affected by the tornado in Oklahoma.  My heart goes out to all of you in OK and beyond. 

This is the second "Windows of the Soul Wednesdays." 

"A vision allow you to see yourself where you have never been, and belief that you will get there" - Dana Kern


So you have thought about what you want out of life.  I mean, you have REALLY thought about it.  You can see it.  You can smell it.  You can taste it.  You can hear it.  This is how detailed you need to be in your dream of what you wish your life to look like. If you haven't gotten there yet, there is no reason in the world you cannot start now.

You can accomplish this in one way by using mediation.  Yes, thinking of nothing brings you a crystal clear vision.
 


Deepak Chopra is the guy that finally got through to me as to how to meditate.  I have tried in the past to practice meditation,  but have to admit that I never really got it before he came along.  Click on this link to watch a wonderful video that will explain how to do this.

 

"Infinite power of intention!" is what Deepak defines mediation as.  Click here for some guidance.







My dream involves a two-year plan to.  I will live and enjoy all the days in between, but I keep focus and determination knowing I have something I am working towards.  But I am proud of myself for having a clear dream and for allowing myself to believe that it will come true.  It will take time, faith, and a mother-load of work to get there, and ya knokw what?  I am ok with that. 

I hope this post gives you some hope, and lights a fire in you if you are not completely happy with your life to do something about it and change it.  Live your dream. 




For me, making a real life plan with the help of my husband, was what I needed to do next.  Luckily for us our dreams have very similar threads that run through them and were able to partner up on how we plan to get where we want to be.  I have created a beautiful timeline that I can refer to when necessary by using this website, Tiki-Toki. Your should check it out. 

I believe lots of good can also come from inspirational words and daily reminders.  Have you started following me on Pinterest?  I have a handy link on the top right column of my blog that says "follow me on pinterest" if you wish.  This board is called "Follow My Bliss" and I invite you to take a look around.  Maybe something will strike a chord with you.  If so, print it out and post it somewhere that you can see it everyday.

Keep on keeping on, Mamas.

Love, Peace, and Sandy Feet,
Mama Nic







No comments:

Post a Comment